- Use about a shot glass’ worth of your sunscreen for your entire body.
- Choose a “broad spectrum” sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Start fresh! Buy a new bottle each summer. The active ingredients in sunscreen can lose their potency over time.
- Apply your sunscreen at least 20-30 minutes before heading outside.
- Be diligent and reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours or after swimming.
- Invest in a chic, wide-brimmed hat for extra protection.
- Refer a friend
- Have them mention this email
- You’ll BOTH get $25 in Beauty Bucks
Beauty Bucks are good toward products and treatments.
LEAH CHAVIE SKINCARE
Chicago’s famous faces turn to Leah Chavie for the latest in skincare technology.
SCHEDULE YOUR EXPERIENCE
January 20th, 2012
I found Leah Chavie through Jane Iredale's website and have had consistently great experiences there in the year that I've been coming.
January 27th, 2012
I have traveled the world in search of beauty and healthcare and have discovered one thing: that is it not the items or the treatments offered, it is the people who are there at the salon providing the care.